May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

There are many things I could say about why I love being a mother on Mother's Day, but I think my children summed it up best in these drawings and projects from school.  Basically what I'm saying is, the reason I love being a Mother is THEM!!  They make each day brighter, fill it with new experiences and challenges we face together.  And those laughs, those infectious little laughs!! They make me a better person and inspire me to be better, for them.  I love them with all my heart.  I thank my husband for being the Best  most Awesomest man to help bring these precious spirits to our home.  I am a blessed Mother...

















 Each of these cards had a beautiful pin at the bottom, they had made themselves.
It was an honor for me to wear them to church!
 Does it get any better!!