August 2, 2009

Disneyland...Beach...San Diego...SUMMER!!


We went to California for about 6 weeks because I had to have a surgeon fix what the Doctor here did wrong, so we made a little vacation out of it.

Hanging out in San Diego


The boys loved these swings made out of tires


Huntington Beach with Tyler's family

Love these Boys!!!

Little buddies--Dawson, Spencer, Lake

Oceanside Beach



Disneyland

Ashton and I went on a boat ride around the pirate island and the whole time he was telling me about when he was a Pirate. 'Mommy, when I was a pirate this was my Island and my ship. I would fight the bad guys with my sword." "Mommy, when I was big like you I was a pirate and I fight."



waiting for the fireworks to start

We had such a great time this summer in California, even though I had to have surgery again. At least we were out of the HEAT here for a little while, but we sure missed Daddy.

2 comments:

OlsenFam said...

Very fun...I miss the days of going to Disneyland with you all. I hope that all went well with your surgery and you are on your way to being healthy!!! Looks like you had a great summer.

lisa said...

Cute family,we wish you were closer. love you guys.Lisa