October 19, 2009

Oh Man...

The other day Kaden and my mom were talking about his birthday, the conversation went a little something like this:

Grandma: "Kaden, would you rather have a toy for your birthday or money?"
Kaden: immediately replies..."Money!!"
Grandma: "Ok"
Kaden: "Grandma, maybe I would rather have a toy for my birthday. If you give me money then I have to pay tithing on it."
Grandma: "Kaden, what if I give you a little extra to cover what you would pay in tithing."

Kaden's eyes widened. Then Spencer who just happened to be in the room with them pipes up..."Grandma then he will just have to pay more tithing!" (gotta love big brothers...always looking out for you)

4 comments:

cherie said...

classic! must be something the oldest is born with!

Emili said...

that is so cute! Smart kids!

Carrie said...

Kaden is a smart boy, I prefer gifts also. Gifts are tithing free. haha

OlsenFam said...

Awesome.