November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008


It's not quite the same trick-or-treating when it is 90 degrees outside. However, the kids didn't seem to mind and it did cool off a little once the sun went down. Ashton was an excited Mickey Mouse he kept talking all day about going to get candy.
Once we actually got started he was fired up, going house to house saying, "I'm Mickey Mouse, Trick-or-Treat..." after about 2 streets he began saying, "Mommy, my bag berry hebby." So we carried the bag. Then he said, " Mommy, my hat hot," so we lost the hat. Then the final one was, "Mommy, my legs hurting." so, Daddy carried him, and all was good.


Kaden was Captain Jack, and Spencer was a baseball player
they had a blast going from house to house and coming home to check out their fortune
Happy Halloween!!!

Ashy in his "sketton" shirt

4 comments:

Lindsay Ann said...

Are you already in your new house? Who took that family picture. It turned our really good!

Lisa said...

The boys look adorable!! We love halloween too, but Madeline didnt trick or treat this year, I guess I will wait for grankids! love you guys, LIsa

amy said...

happy halloween! hope you are loving the new place!

cherie said...

so so cute! ashton cracks me up! :)